Monday, January 2, 2012

Zoya Dannii

Hello everyone! I'll be the first to admit - Zoya is my absolute favourite polish brand of life! They have brushes that I (usually) don't make a mess with, and a colour range that is incredibly diverse! As a Canadian lady, I do have an issue with the fact that they don't ship here, but I manage to get my hands on whatever I can by swapping or ebaying!
Zoya Dannii was the first Zoya I ever got, and it's probably one of my favourites. I love purples, and this purple is amazing! I still have my lamesauce camera, because my dearest is on vacation with his.


It's so gorgeous! It has amazing shimmer which has me staring at my nails for hours on end!



I took this photo in the dark using just the flash, and it's the most colour accurate photo I could get :( I need to remember to take photos in the light hours - my overhead lighting makes it look more like this....


Maybe someday I'll get the hang of this photo thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment