Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nerd Lacquer Event Horizon

I...love...nerd lacquer. I'll say it loud and I'll say it proud. Seems like a lot of people do too, because I haven't been able to place my next order because all of the polishes I want are sold out! I'm persistent though, so I'll be watching out for the next restock.
This is the lovely, dark, sparkly wonder called Event Horizon. It's a blackened teal with major glitter.


It's funny that I fancy myself a nerd, but I don't like regular nerdy things - sci fi being one of them. But I can appreciate the thought and cleverness of some of the polish names. I'm lemming the Monty Python Set quite badly. Anyway, back to this polish!


I do love it...however I bought Nebula, the sister polish that's burgundy, and I think I like it more. I'll show it off soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment