Saturday, October 13, 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

Today's polish comes to us from the new OPI Skyfall collection, which is based on James Bond. I picked up two so far, and Live and Let Die is the one I'm going to show you today!
Live and Let Die is a dark DARK green with gold specks of shimmer running throughout.
Uh...yeah - bottle shot makes it impossible to see what's going on in there.
Aha, we're getting there. Since today in London it is raining, I didn't get the best pictures. The most colour accurate one I got was taken with a flash, in the dark.
Yeah, that's pretty close! I was hoping the gold would be more prominent, but I like it just the same. Most people are on the fence with this polish as far as I've read. It's definitely unexpected. I think I'd like it more if it was a tad lighter, but it works for me as a vampy dark colour. I may do some nail art with it for my Marianas Trench concert on Monday :)
Anyone else own Live or Let Die? What's the verdict for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment