Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day Six Finally! - Inspired By Another's Nails

Well, I've been sick all weekend - like in bed, no voice, fever sick! Nails were kind of the last thing on my mind, but I didn't want to give up on this challenge!
Erica graciously allowed me to get this up when I can, so I'll link myself in and edit this post later :) It's too bad, because I know exactly what I'm going to do! It's just a matter of doing it.
I'll give you a hint...I'm doing something I saw on Love, Varnish, and Chocolate! I'm a little bit in love with her and how she takes her photos!
Here's her version...

It's a base of For Audrey, stamped with China Glaze Adore.
Now for my try!

Eh? Not bad!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I feel like I need that colour, I don't think I have anything that is a light aqua like that :)

    ReplyDelete